Green Cell is an idea created in 2013 as a response to the ever-growing demand for mobility. The team, originally founded by Paweł Ochyński wanted to create a brand, that will make our lives as easy as possible in a world dominated by mobile devices. From the very beginning, we have targeted Li-Ion technology as our specialization, and the first Green Cell branded products were laptop batteries and charges alongside with power banks.
We are enthusiasts of energy independence and the latest technological solutions, always taking advantage of them when setting a new quality in the consumer electronics industry. We create devices related to energy storage, such as laptop batteries and chargers, power banks, UPS, or USB chargers.
Do you have a proven track of B2B sales? Are you passionate about consumer electronics? Don't heistate to apply!
Your daily duties will consist of:
- aquiring new business clients and searching for business development opportunities,
- representing company on consumer electronics trade shows,
- stock management at external distributors (VPM),
- building strong business relationships with new and existing contractors,
- cooperating with local and international vendors,
- preparing sales documentation and controllling its flow,
- cooperating with other departments within company (mainly customer service and warehouse).
What do you need to be successfull in this role?
- at least a year of experience in a similar role (experience in tech or consumer electronics preferred),
- fluency in German,
- highly developed communication and negotiation skills,
- ability to analyze and establish business requirements within sales and logistics,
- experience in maintaining relationships and supporting multiple clients,
- be open for challenges, willing to develop and expand own competences,
- ability to work independently and great organization skills,
- active driving license cat.B,
- availabilty for business travels.
- Ability to speak Polish would be an asset
What we offer:
- opportunity to participate in the biggest electronic industry trade shows,
- flexible working hours,
- well designed modern office in Kalwaryjska street at the heart of Podgórze,
- casual work atmosphere,
- private medical care and Multisport card,
- integration parties,
- chill-out room with Play Station and ping pong table,
- contract of employment or B2B (whatever you prefer).