Green Cell- delivering Fresh Energy every day!
As CSG S.A. we are a leading company in the energy storage and charging markets, and we are one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe according to the Financial Times (FT1000).
In B2B Sales, we prioritize our Customers and design is driven by their needs. We own R&D laboratory in Krakow, where our engineers focus on new ways of delivering fresh energy and that is why we are successful in selling our products all over the world.
Right now we are looking for a sales representative who is hungry for success, and wishes to contribute to our quest of shaping the world of sustainable energy!
Are you ready to make a difference?
Your daily duties will consist of:
- Acquisition and maintaining business relations with business partners
- Participation in meetings with brand customers - online / offline
- Analyzing the market and monitoring the activities of competitors
- Caring for a positive image of the company and brand
- Negotiating commercial conditions in current and new collaborations
- Verification of the correctness of the brand's offer visibility
- Preparation of commercial offers based on the company's standards and customer needs
- Customer needs research and consulting in the field of technical solutions
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position / experience in consumer electronic industry will be an asset
- Knowledge of French language at B2 / C1 level
- Native level Polish language is mandatory
- Perfect organization of work and timeliness, attention to details
- Good knowledge of the consumer electronics industry
- Experience in software (CRM, ERM, Excel)
- Driving license. B
- Developed communication skills
- Developed negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of sales techniques
What you get?
- The thrill of acquiring new partnerships on international level
- Joining an experienced and open minded team of 25+ sales representatives
- Attractive salary and quarterly bonus system
- Direct participation in creating the future of the company by having a real impact on the sustainable energy world and contributing to the circular economy.
- Possibility of professional development and raising qualifications
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Private healthcare, company group insurance package, multisport card and others
- Dynamic work environment – we grow around 100% per year