Asystent Projektanta Mostowego/ Assistant Bridge Engineer
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Deliver work such as structural analysis, feasibility studies, tenders designs, detailed designs and the production of technical reports under the supervision of senior staff
- Use of bridge design software such as AutoCAD, or MIDAS, or Revit, etc.
- Flexibility to work on international projects with engineers in other locations
- Engineering degree at Bachelor or (preferably) Masters level
- Previous experience would be as plus
- Desire to work on bridge and infrastructure projects
- Modeling experience in software: AutoCAD, or MIDAS, or Revit.
- Knowledge and experience of UK codes and standards, Network Rail design standards and Eurocodes would be an advantage
- Good command of English
What we offer:
- Long term project programs and work commitments.
- Full time employment contract, Benefits package including medical care, life insurance, Multisport card, English lessons
- Flexible working hours
- International working environment, interesting projects and unique company culture
- Work in a group of talented and experienced engineers and world-class experts