We aim to build a strong bridges team within our office in Krakow to undertake projects and to provide support to international Bridges operations. We have an impressive scope of works to deliver on a diverse range of Bridge projects: Heathrow Airport Expansion Program, M4 Smart Motorway Program, LTC (Lower Thames Crossing).
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Deliver work such as structural analysis, feasibility studies, tenders designs, detailed designs and the production of technical reports under the supervision of senior staff
- Use of bridge design software such as AutoCAD, or MIDAS, or Revit, etc.
- Flexibility to work on international projects with engineers in Warsaw, UK, US
- Master degree in Bridges and Underground Structures/Building and Engineering Constructions/ Buildings - Information and Modeling (BIM)
- Desire to work on bridge and infrastructure projects
- Previous experience would be as plus
- Modeling experience/or willingness to learn in software: AutoCAD or MIDAS or Revit.
- Knowledge and experience of UK codes and standards, Network Rail design standards and Eurocodes would be an advantage
- Good command of English
- Full time employment contract, Benefits package including medical care, life insurance, Multisport card, English lessons, flexible working hours
- International working environment, interesting projects and unique company culture
- Work in a group of talented and experienced engineers and world-class experts