Asystent Projektanta Mostowego/ Assistant Bridge Engineer
CH2M is now Jacobs! We aim to build a strong bridges team within our Krakow office to undertake projects and to provide support to international Bridges operations. We have an impressive scope of works to deliver on a diverse range of Bridge projects.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Deliver discrete items of work under the supervision of senior staff such as structural analysis, feasibility studies, tenders designs, detailed designs and the production of technical reports
- Use of bridge design software such as AutoCAD, or MIDAS, or Revit, etc.
- Flexibility to work on international projects
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Relevant accredited engineering degree at Bachelor or (preferably) Masters level Good command of English
- Desire to work on bridge and infrastructure projects
- Computer modelling using proprietary software: AutoCAD, or MIDAS, or Revit, SOFiSTiK, etc
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge and experience of UK codes and standards (DMRB), Network Rail design standards and Eurocodes would be an advantage
- Graduate member of a professional body and commitment to professional development
What we offer:
- Long term project programs and work commitments.
- Full time employment contract, Benefits package including medical care, life insurance, Multisport card, English lessons
- Flexible working hours
- International working environment, interesting projects and unique company culture
- Work in a group of talented and experienced engineers and world-class experts