When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need to consider solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
If you enjoying playing games, you will have an opportunity to work with the newest game titles.
This is an amazing opportunity that gives you the freedom to work from anywhere in the world.
About this role
- Taking care of localization projects, overseeing the process for each request and title
- Managing content for our clients in our cloud based platform
- Handling communications with our remote teams
- Learning the processes of our service and progressively accepting new responsibilities
- Reporting to Localization Coordinator
- Proactive, communicative and responsible attitude
- Capacity to adapt and respond flexibly to changes in workflow and project requirements
- Good organization of tasks and work time (capacity to multitask efficiently)
- Solid English skills, spoken and written
- Good competence in Excel and understanding of file types and structures
- Interest in videogames and their localization practices
- Prior experience in translation/language related work
The role is mostly remote based for the foreseeable future, however to be eligible for the role you must be based in Poland with the possibility to work from the office in Warsaw when required. Full-time contract based role, with a 3 month probation period. We will provide additional context and ad-hoc training, and company equipment.