When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need considered solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
The position you are applying for, is an office-based role. During the COVID -19 pandemic that is effecting many businesses around the world, we have taken precautions to protect our employees and families.
During this pandemic and until further notice, this role will be remote based (from your home) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. Once we have further updates, we will cascade accordingly and will return to the office once it is safe to do so!About this role
We are offering a fantastic opportunity for someone who is an experienced gamer. We are looking for people who are reliable, motivated and enjoy working as part of a team.
You will have access to latest unreleased games and top gaming platforms such as next-gen consoles, gaming PC, VR, mobile.
- Lead and guide a team on assigned tasks and/or project
- Bug vetting in line with established processes
- Professional communication with clients on areas of ownership, as defined by supervisor
- Keep track of overall progress, metrics and noteworthy findings on assigned tasks and projects
- Take care of staffing requirements and absences
- Prepare daily reports and other deliverables as requested
- Perform testing duties when required
- Monthly evaluation of testing staff
- Passion for games!!!
- At least 1 year of working experience as an Associate Lead or similar role
- Fluent in spoken and written English, at least B2 level
- Technology enthusiast
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Eye for the details
- Full-time contract
- Attractive salary based on skill level and experience
- Big team of like-minded people
- Stable employment and professional growth in an international environment
- Internal career opportunities
- Online training platforms and workshops to level you up
- Private medical care
- Multisport card
- Relax areas with free fruit and drinks, arcades, gaming consoles and board games