About this role:
Associate QA Lead WANTED!
Are you a creative thinker and passionate about gaming?
Have you achieved a master level in QA, functional and regression testing?
Are you a born Team Lead and Mentor?
Are you a communicative, hands-on, and driven person?
Then don’t delay, become a game changer!
We will need from you is to:
- Lead and guide a team on assigned tasks and/or project.
- Bug vetting in line with established processes.
- Professional communication with clients on areas of ownership, as defined by supervisor.
- Keep track of overall progress, metrics, and noteworthy findings on assigned tasks and projects.
- Take care of staffing requirements and absences.
- Prepare daily reports and other deliverables as requested.
- Perform testing duties when required.
- Monthly evaluation of testing staff.
What we can give you is as follows:
- Full-time contract.
- Attractive salary based on skill level and experience.
- Team of like-minded people.
- Stable employment and professional growth in an international environment.
- Internal career opportunities.
- Online training platforms and workshops to level you up.
- Private medical care.
- Multisport card.
- Relax areas with free fruit and drinks, arcades, gaming consoles and board games.
- You will have access to latest unreleased games and top gaming platforms such as next-gen consoles, gaming PC, VR, mobile.
We will invite you to the next level if you:
- Have a passion for games!!!
- Have at least 1 year of working experience as an Associate Lead or similar role.
- Are fluent in spoken and written English, at least B2 level.
- Are technology enthusiast.
- Have a good teamwork and communication skills.
- Have a good eye for the details.
Come on! We will be more than happy to have YOU in our Team!
When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need to consider solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
The position you are applying for is an office-based role. During the COVID-19 pandemic that is affecting many businesses around the world, we have taken precautions to protect our employees and families.