Established over 20 years ago, Keywords Player Support is one of Keywords Studios' fastest-growing Service Lines, dedicated to offering the best customer service in the games industry. We’re Pioneers and Leaders, always looking to allow equally awesome people a way into the premier international space of gaming companies and publishers. We help the world’s greatest game development studios provide technical assistance to their players, while they work hard to develop stunning game experiences, including MMOs, AAA blockbusters, indie gems and mobile hits.
We're currently looking for eager and enthusiastic Arabic-speaking Player Support Agents, with English fluency as well being highly-desirable.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide superb Customer Support experience to players, assisting them with issues they encounter and tackling game-related questions.
- Use your investigative skills and troubleshoot players’ queries via a ticketing system
- Support players through e-mail and / or chat. You will not take any phone calls!
- Collaboration is key - take initiative by assisting internal teams with project-related requests. Enjoy continuous interaction with the client's development team. You might be the voice of the product, but you're also their ear on the ground.
- Lots of us at Keywords live and breathe video games. But even if you don't, there's plenty of time to become a master of the product you are supporting.
What we are looking for:
- C1-C2 Arabic mastery, with an emphasis on written communication skills.
- Keywords is an international and multilingual company, so English is our common language for communication. We expect candidates to feel comfortable using English on a daily basis.
- You know your way around either MS Office or Google Suite apps.
- Previous experience in Customer Service (remote or on-site/retail) is a plus but not essential, as full training is provided.
- Available to work full-time, 5 days a week which may include weekend-days (Saturday and Sunday).
- An insider's view into the gaming industry, with lots of growth potential.
- Employment contract with the option of private medical care and shared-cost coverage for your MultiSport card.
- We're proud of our friendly and inclusive atmosphere. You're more than free to enjoy video games with your colleagues in our chill-out zone.
- Employee referral program - make an impact by inviting your friends to become a fellow Keywordian.
- Virtual company parties.
- If you come to the office, take advantage of our free bike parking. We're eco-conscious!
Our recruitment process is fully online and remote. Keep in mind all eligible candidates will be asked to take our Language Assessment to better evaluate their written skills.
Sound interesting? We can’t wait to hear from you!