Are you interested in the area of Finance? Do you know French well and would you like to use it in your daily work?
If you are looking for a stable job where you can develop your skills - this offer is for you!
Our client specialize in operations with securities and investment funds. We provide services for many institutional clients.
At the moment, we are looking to join our Settlement Team team for people who are fluent in French and would like to develop their further career in the financial industry.
- Matching received contract notes with open deals in the system
- Booking all received contract notes and payments in a timely and accurate manner
- Follow-up of cash receipts
- Responding to any query from internal or external sources in relation to the activity
- Escalation of any special problems and events to management
- Are fluent in French and English
- Have an University degree (economy, banking, finance, accounting studies preferred)
- Have a good knowledge of MS Office
- Have previous experience working in Fund Industry or SSC environment (1 year)
- Have an excellent communication skills
- Are stress resistant and able to work under tight deadlines
- Have analytical skills
What we can offer
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to grow within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Co-funding of language courses and many more
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
- Attractive benefits package (medical care, life insurance, sport card, lunch card etc.)
Is this offer interesting for you? Fill out the form in our system and attach your CV, and we will get back to you within a few days and conduct an phone interview. We will also be with you throughout the recruitment process and help you prepare for the recruitment interview in the company.
More information about the recruitment process at Talent Place can be found at: https://talentplace.pl/en/candidates