We are looking for talented students to join our team. You will act under a guidance on specified competence area that may include thesis-related work. Your role will be to devise and apply data mining and data analysis techniques to build automated workflows. In addition, you will have an opportunity to use latest Natural Language Processing (NLP) models to extract information from text.
We Work With
- AI/ML (Keras, TensorFlow, pyTorch, R)
- SQL/Mongo DB
Are these new to you? Don’t worry, with us you will explore those and many more!
- Status of student of Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- Background in statistical modelling/classification, Machine Learning, AI
- Intermediate Python developer
- Familiarity with Linux/UNIX operating system
- Math skills (linear algebra, Bayesian statistics, group theory)
- Knowledge of databases
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Basic understanding of Agile environment
We are waiting for your application till April 18th!