- Allocating and clarifying payments.
- Handling overdue payments.
- Receive and resolve discrepancies (bank, business, customer contact).
- Prepare and dispatch dunning letters/statements
- Timely claims and disputes resolution
- Customer statement reconciliation
- Month end processing and reporting requirements.
- Ensuring all Associate activities are compliant to audit requirements.
- Detailing all collection activity re debtors ledger
- Customer concern and follow through of issue’s re debtor's ledger.
- Ensure Important Metric’s are met, and service is delivered to end users as encouraged.
- Successfully graduating the training plan committed to the position and the tasks;
- Training other team members regarding the daily tasks whenever necessary and requested by the manager;
- Updating the working procedures periodically;
- Ensuring that all processes and transactions are completed in an accurate and timely manner, and in accordance with pre-defined controls (SOX & Audit);
- Reading and learning the operating procedures, contributing to the development/improvement of the operating procedures, calling out of all unsolved/unclear issues to the team leader;
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Very good knowledge ofGerman, C1
- Communicative level of English.
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge.
- Analytical thinking and ability to learn fast.
- Personal culture and familiar to deal with clients in an accurately manner.
- High motivation and self - starter.
- University graduate.
- Previous experience in handling customers.
- High School Degree (University graduate or Economic studies are an advantage);
- Familiarity with SAP Basis & Authorization concepts
- Self-motivated with ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Organized personality with attention to details, able to work simultaneously on different projects;
- Ability to handle client on one-on-one basis, via e-mails and calls;
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary.
- Stable job offer – employment contract.
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills).
- Possibility of development.
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunchpass card, additional vacation days, biking policy).