“Greater Chemistry – between People and Planet” – it is our Purpose which leads company’s
- We are shaping the future with our customers.
- We are accelerating innovation.
- We are leading the transition towards sustainability.
- We are building a culture of possibilities.
By joining us, you create an actual impact on sustainability, innovation, relations with the
customers and development of your own career.
What will you be doing?
- Handling vendor queries mainly by email and phone
- Daily contact with German-speaking stakeholders and assisting Clariant’s customers in solving problems
- Verifying appropriate approvals of invoices, investigate, resolve accounts payable issues
- Building and maintaining a strong and collaborative relationships
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by asking for the customers’ feedback on a regular basis
- Following established policies, procedures and methods to achieve metrics and targets
- Always looking for the automation potential within the process
What are we looking for?
- Minimum certificate of secondary education
- Experience in customer service desk would be an advantage
- Excel, Word and Outlook professional working competency
- Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
- Ability to listening to customer expectations, understand customers’ needs and ensuring regular feedback delivery
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Strong motivation to work in a complex organization focused on result and KPIs
- Internal corporate language: English B1 level required
- Working with customers: German B2 level required
What’s in it for you?
- Possibility to work in the Top Employer 2022 certified company
- A rewarding challenge to further develop your skills in a professional work environment
- An opportunity to be a part of (lead) the team with great enthusiasm for the business and for delivering top class services
- Career development within our organization
- Internal and external trainings
- Benefits such as sport card (Multisport), private health care, additional life insurance, bike rental
- Hybrid work model
- Language courses
- Corrective eyeglasses refund
- Performance related yearly bonus
- Broad range of initiatives provided by Social Team (cultural, sporty, loan found, various contest, occasional bonuses etc.)
- Discount card for the various restaurants
- Integrational team events
- Possibility to participate in the charity activities
- Excellent working conditions in Monopolis complex in Lodz (wheelchair accessible workplace)
Clariant is a focused, sustainable, and innovative specialty chemical company based near Basel in Switzerland. Last year the company recorded CHF 3.8 billion in sales for its continuing businesses, harnessing the talents of its 13 000 employees across 40+ countries. Clariant’s portfolio is optimized for future growth, with a focus on three business areas: Care Chemicals, Catalysis and Natural Resources. We believe that our growth is all about our customers and their success. Investment in innovation capabilities and developing an inspiring environment for courageous and determined minds are therefore key to reaching our goal. Join us and help create sustainable value through chemistry for customers all over the globe.