➡️ Do you like reading criminal books or watching criminal movies? 📚
➡️ Do you solve the mysteries together with Sherlock Holmes? 🔎
➡️ Do you have good eyes and attention to details? 👀
Join us as an intern and become a part of our Account Onboarding Team!
We have come a long way since our first currency feed 26 years ago, we are an award-winning global company offering leading currency solutions for both retail and corporate clients, from a tech start-up to a global corporation. We launched a trading platform that helped pioneer the development of online-based trading around the world, enabling forex and CFD investors the ability to trade the financial markets.
What will be your scope of duties?
- Ensuring documentation submitted corresponds and pertains to the appropriate account and client.
- Reviewing and investigating suspicious alerts and referring them to the Account Opening Team Lead for guidance when necessary.
- Corresponding with the clients in a professional and courteous manner with regards to documents, status of accounts.
- Maintaining a good working relationship with Sales, Funds, Compliance and CX departments and respond to requests and queries effectively and promptly.
- Maintaining an appropriate audit trail and documentation.
- Performing other ad-hoc duties and special projects as required to support Account Onboarding Department.
What are we looking for?
- Working on Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration/Law etc.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to work min. 30 hours weekly (you will have the possibility to choose between morning or evening shift).
- Strong detail – orientation, accuracy, and willingness to work with documentation daily.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivation and initiative.
- Responsible team player, positive work attitude.
What do we offer?
- Life insurance & medical care
- MultiCafeteria (tickets, vouchers)
- OANDA Cares (4 Charity days) and Wellness Days
- We take care of our associates every day e.g. we organise contests, look for opportunities to celebrate together or deliver healthy food and sweets ;)
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.