As a Vendor Support Specialist, you will be responsible for the front-line communication and support for our suppliers and for quick resolution of invoice, payment and ordering queries received from external suppliers or internal clients
What You Will Do:
- Reacting quickly and efficiently to all bottlenecks in the process of supplier invoice processing
- Maintaining a good working relationship with our key suppliers
- Continuously finding ways of improving our internal procedures and processes to reduce transactional costs and processing times of supplier invoices and queries
- Driving all vendor related queries
- Collection of Debit balances and Duplicate payment recovery
- Solving ad-hoc issues and urgent payment requests
- Managing account statements to drive account reconciliations
- Inquiries such as PO-related, invoice and payment related, etc.
What’s in it For You:
- Onsite training giving you the opportunity to learn, grow and shape your career
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Lunch subsidy for our onsite canteen
- Social events such as family events, charity auctions
- Attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, other financial benefits such as an annual and Christmas bonus
- Comfortable working environment (Library, relaxation area, casual dress code, air purifiers)
What You Will Need:
- Very good Italian and English
- Have at least basic knowledge in Accounts Payable
- Knowledge of SAP with a clear understanding of financial and procurement processes is an asset
- Excellent communication and cooperation skills.
- Ability to set priorities and manage time efficiently
- Ability to handle processes and driving process improvements independently.
Apply today and start owning your future!