About the job
Do you want to gain great job experience or take on a new challenge?
Are you curious how data from black boxes can help to reduce the world's CO2 emission?
You can make a real impact on the world and contribute to decreasing the level of air pollution.
Our goal is to help airlines reduce fuel consumption and - as a result - to fly more efficiently. We do it by using historical flight data and Artificial Intelligence.
By joining us, you will become part of the team of professionals working with the biggest airlines in the world.
Spread your wings at StorkJet!
Tasks on this position:
- creating and updating databases of international clients (airlines)
- work on CRM
- acquiring contact details to key leads
- conducting activities on Linkedin
- availability in the office in Katowice
- good organization of working time
- availability from June to September
- punctuality and timely execution of tasks
- ability to learn quickly
- experience in operating in CRM (nice have)
- communicative English
What do we offer:
- paid internship
- free schoolings
- unlimited possibilities of self-development by working on international projects
- flexible working hours
- possibility of implementing your ideas and solutions
- great atmosphere
- great location – in the heart of Katowice
- non-corporate environment and no dress code
- chocolate Mondays, oatmeal station, great coffee
- unconventional company events