Job Description & Summary
Tax teams at PwC Service Delivery Center in Katowice provide comprehensive services for clients located in several countries. The scope of the provided orders includes tax settlements, such as the creation of PIT, CIT and VAT declarations and documentation for transfer pricing purposes, as well as a number of tax-related tasks, such as coordination of tax settlements on a global scale along with support in obtaining and analysing data from clients, preparation immigration documentation, coordination of social security related to business trips of employees of external PwC clients.
- Preparation of PIT / CIT / VAT tax returns,
- Preparation of documentation,
- Close cooperation with Coordinators to ensure high-quality services.
- Good command of the German language,
- Communicative level of English language,
- Ability to work on many projects at the same time,
- Ability to work in a team,
- Positive attitude to learning and taking on new responsibilities,
- Knowledge or experience in the field of finance or taxes will be an additional advantage,
- MS Excel knowledge will be an additional advantage.
What we offer:
- Implementation package - introductory and content-related trainings, tutor support (Buddy Program),
- BeWell@PwCSDC program, including regular wellbeing activities and cyclical events, educational platform, specialist consultations, sports clubs,
- Comprehensive medical care,
- Additional insurance,
- Cafeteria platform where you can use a wide range of e-vouchers and a MultiSport card,
- Training in soft and technical skills and modern training platforms,
- Bike2Work program and parking spaces for bicycles,
- Possibility to take a break from work for several months (the so-called Sabbatical 4-3-2-1 leave) under certain conditions,
- Hybrid work model (possibility of fully stationary work),
- Possibility of part-time work (minimum 30 hours per week),
- A modern office in the center of Katowice.
- Co-financing of language learning,
- Flexible working time,
- Integration meetings,
- Corporate library,
- Relax zone,
- Additional social benefits,
- Employee recommendation program,
- Charitable initiatives.