The financial audit support team (Assurance) at the PwC Service Delivery Center in Katowice provides comprehensive services for over 30 countries. The scope of services provided includes financial audit tasks, which focus mainly on verifying the correctness of financial statements in accordance with local or international accounting standards, conducting retail tests necessary for the issuance of an audit opinion by statutory auditors, and supporting the planning phase and data analysis using cutting-edge technology.
- Verification of financial statements,
- Analysis of financial data using MS Excel,
- Preparation of business analysis and reports,
- Searching for information and working with databases.
- Knowledge of English and French at a communicative level,
- Analytical thinking skills,
- An enthusiastic approach to teamwork,
- MS Excel knowledge will be an additional advantage,
- Knowledge or experience in the field of finance / accounting / economics or related will be an additional advantage.
What we offer:
- Implementation package - introductory and content-related trainings, tutor support (Buddy Program),
- BeWell@PwCSDC program, including regular wellbeing activities and cyclical events, educational platform, specialist consultations, sports clubs,
- Comprehensive medical care,
- Additional insurance,
- Cafeteria platform where you can use a wide range of e-vouchers and a MultiSport card,
- Training in soft and technical skills and modern training platforms,
- Bike2Work program and parking spaces for bicycles,
- Possibility to take a break from work for several months (the so-called Sabbatical 4-3-2-1 leave) under certain conditions,
- Hybrid work model (possibility of fully stationary work),
- Possibility of part-time work (minimum 30 hours per week),
- A modern office in the center of Katowice.
- Co-financing of language learning,
- Flexible working time,
- Integration meetings,
- Corporate library,
- Relax zone,
- Additional social benefits,
- Employee recommendation program,
- Charitable initiatives.