Junior Quality Assurance Specialist
We design hardware, software and services for MedTech solutions.
We are a team of highly qualified engineers, developers and administrative specialists that accompanies from concept to market. We meet strict clinical standards and connect with an extensive network of partners, physicians and scientists from across Europe and the US to successfully launch innovation. We are Consonance.
- Preparation of quality assurance policies and procedures in cooperation with departments across the organization.
- Active participation in the projects related to the Quality Management System (in Research, Engineering and Manufacturing).
- Conducting internal audits and support during external audits and inspections.
- Monitoring, analysis and evaluation of quality indicators, audits results, feedbacks and risk management activities.
- Implementing appropriate corrective and preventive actions as well as improvement in the quality system.
- Quality mindset with business approach.
- University degree in engineering (final-year students are welcome).
- Knowledge of quality management systems and products development process, especially related to medical devices.
- Analytical capabilities, problem solving skills, attention to detail and ability to operate independently.
- Advanced verbal and written English language skills.
- Ready to learn and to share your knowledge.
- Experience in ISO 13485, FDA, GMP would be an advantage.
- Experienced in third party audits and inspections would be an advantage.
- Lots of interesting challenges that will develop you professionally.
- Work in professional, friendly and supportive environment.
- Possibility to constantly improve your skills and learn things.
If you are interested in that job offer, apply now!
To find out more about Consonance, visit our website https://consonance.tech/