Junior Language Researcher with German
SentiOne is a place where state-of-the-art solutions are built by passionate and ambitious people, flat structure, no micromanagement, no dress code, TAWBATOT after work, celebrating every possible occasion - that’s life at SentiOne.
We value culture based on innovation, transparency and open communication. As a team, we’ve created space to develop our unique talents and exchange knowledge. We share core values that are Curiosity, Drive, Unity. We respect each other and trust each other's judgment when it comes to work but also spend time having lots of fun together. We believe in hiring great people and giving them space to use their knowledge and expertise. In SentiOne, you can be sure that your voice will be heard.
Meet our Research team!
This role is perfect for you if:
- You are passionate about linguistics
- You would like to work with an interdisciplinary team on new technologies from scratch
- You are ready to learn and acquire new skills, make mistakes and take accountability for them
- You are not afraid to ask questions
- You like working on projects spreaded over time
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
You will join our Grant research team to make our products - SentiOne Listen (monitoring internet tool) and SentiOne Automate (platform for designing AI conversational chat and voice bots) even better for Spanish, English & German language.
- Text annotation or correction of already tagged datasets
- Results verification of the developed language models
- Keyword analysis to build a conversation analysis environment/ Preparation of lists of phrases and keywords necessary to build a conversation analysis environment
- Verification of parameters of machine learning algorithms based on model results in texts
- Development of phrase lists to extend dictionaries for rule-based solutions
- Preparation of conversational scripts necessary to build large corpora of spoken language
- Recording of spoken dialogs for model testing purposes
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
- Knowledge of German language on at least B2 level
- Native Polish (as a lot of our documentation is in Polish)
- Linguistic background - Bachelor's degree in Philology, Linguistics or related field
- Nice to have - related working experience
- Nice to have - advanced knowledge of Excel / Google spreadsheets
What Are Our Drawing Cards:
- GREAT TEAM!Be prepared for work in a fun and extremely ambitious team. You can always count on support from both international and local colleagues for life.
- IMPACT.We believe in hiring great people and giving them space to use their knowledge and expertise. You can be sure your voice will be heard.
- OWN PRODUCT.We create our own products using the latest technologies and we are staying up to date with the latest trends in the AI industry.
- DEVELOPMENT & LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES.
- SOCIALS & OFFSITES.Depending on the pandemic situation, we organise sailing/kayaking offsites, beer nights, board games, birthday pizza & cake once a month. And our integration events are surely the ones to remember!
- INFORMAL ENVIRONMENT.We develop within a flat structure and believe in a relaxed atmosphere and flexible working hours.
- HEALTH & SPORTS PERKS.Private medical care covered in 100%. Plus MultiSport card (after covid) and people who like to work out. Climbing, sailing, snowboard, gym? You will always find a training partner!