Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Our Polish community consists of over 7,600 people. The headquarters are located in Warsaw, Cracow, Lodz, Wroclaw and Katowice. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The BRO Junior Financial Analyst is an integral part of Collections team and partners with the other teams in efficient handling of broadly defined cash operations tasks. As the BRO Junior Financial Analyst you are responsible for providing a range of services to both the Client and ACN in terms of reporting, KPI delivery and dealing with colleagues working within the Electronic partner delivery organization. The role is there to ensure that service is delivered to the client in line with contractual terms and Service Level Agreements SLAs. The BRO Junior Financial Analyst is the go to person with high level of expertise for other team members.
What will you do?
- Prepare financial data files and reports as per SLAs agreed with the customer on a daily and monthly basis
- Perform controls on multiple different financial reports to ensure accuracy and reasonableness
- Raise queries with Financial Institutions and internal teams to drive issue resolution
- Attend meetings and calls to discuss and review query status
- Liaise with and support internal departments as part of query resolution process
- Resolve complex and challenging queries with assistance of direct supervisor.
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships internally and externally with our client
- Maintain daily work statistics
- Set up of process documentations procedures when required
- Maintain statistics concerning prepared financial files
- Attain specified productivity targets as specified by Team Manager
- Assist in dealing with client and customer service issues
- Attend and participate in meetings with client if required
- Monitor reoccurring queries and determine ways to avoid in the future
- Work during Polish public holidays when required
- Work independently with guidance in only the most complex situations
What we expect from You:
- Strong English communication skills (B2+/C1 level min)
- Experience ideally in an accounts department or similar type role within a financial services environment would be a plus.
- Detailed understanding of key operational areas.
- Competency in Microsoft Office Excel required at an intermediate level (ability to build Excel macros and Pivot tables)
- Fluent English
- Analytical mindset with great attention to detail
- Illustrating the ability to work as part of team and has an interest in working in a team environment
- Strong communication skills and maintaining good relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Proactive, not reactive, approach
- Adaptability and flexibility in a changing working environment
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office - dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are
- Flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives
- Full work comfort - private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace)
is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Check out all our job vacancies at our website: www.accenture.pl/operationswarsaw
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.