Junior Data Scientist
We are looking for data science enthusiasts eager to learn new tools and technologies.
Data & Applied Intelligence is a technology hub operating on the local and global markets, with over 200 specialists based in Poland - architects, engineers and analysts whose knowledge and experience range from data analytical architecture to functional and sectoral specialization. Importantly, our team works extensively directly with technology partners (such as Microsoft, AWS, Google, Oracle and Snowflake) implementing the latest innovative solutions that are just appearing on the market. We support our clients comprehensively: from the definition of the Data & Analytics strategy, to the comprehensive implementation of solutions, to maintenance and development. We touch the area of Data & Analytics holistically and address all aspects important for organizations that undergo data transformation. Our teams work in many areas, such as Business Intelligence, Big Data, AI / ML, advanced data analytics, Data Governance or the definition of operating models for Data organizations.
What will you do:
- You will play a key role in introducing cutting-edge predictive analytics solutions in multiple areas of business including finance, logistics and sales.
- You will leverage your experience and knowledge of machine learning algorithms and statistical models to ensure our customers get valuable and timely insights from their data.
- You will further build your skillset working with data architects, data modelers and visualization experts on day-to-day basis.
What do we expect:
- Bachelor´s or Master’s in one of the quantitative disciplines: econometrics, computer science, statistics, mathematics, economics or any other related field.
- Familiarity with at least some of the key machine learning and statistical methods and modelling techniques, e.g. time series, regression, clustering, PCA, decision trees, association rules, neural networks.
- Experience in data modelling, data cleansing, analysis.
- Practical knowledge of R, Python or SAS (with key libraries and packages).
- Knowledge of additional tools will be considered as an advantage:
- GCP, AWS, Azure, Snowflake, or other cloud providers
- Tableau, Power BI or other visualization tool
- Willingness to learn and broaden your functional knowledge (finance, logistics, sales, etc.), as well as presentation/communication/consulting skills.
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office - dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are
- Flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives
- Full work comfort - private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace)
is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Check out all our job vacancies at our website: www.accenture.pl/operationswarsaw
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.