As a Content Quality Specialist, you will conduct research to enhance incoming content. This may also include identifying relevant topics, fact-checking, and analyzing sources to generate information. Also, you will make decisions based on our demand partners guidelines and resolve their ad-hoc queries related to the campaign approval process.
- Work closely with Account Managers, Compliance, and Sales Teams to ensure our policies, guidelines, and processes are being applied consistently.
- Monitoring and checking of Ad Campaigns with the implementation of Ad Policies and Guidelines from our Partners
- Collaborate with the Development Team for improvement of the approval process and internal tools
- Consulting clients about our products
- Update and maintain all training materials and guidelines in accordance with prescribed standards.
- At least 1 year of professional experience
- Good knowledge of Excel and GSuite (Google docs, spreadsheets)
- Experience in processing large volumes of data in a short period of time
- Fluent written and spoken Polish and English (minimum B2 level)
- Analytical mindset and strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle repetitive tasks
- Ability to work rotating shifts (also weekends)