While many companies claim to change the world, we do it every day but helping our customers run their businesses better. Our teams are united and inspired by our contribution to something bigger than ourselves.
There are over 350 of us in our Krakow offices, and we’re always looking for new talent to join our team. When you come to work at Ecolab, you get to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges and have the opportunity to learn and grow, shape your career, make an impact and quickly see the importance of your work.
Junior Commercial Finance Analyst is responsible for the implementation of new ERP and support to commercial finance processes as well as support to division finance. The areas of activities are analytical, improvement and project-oriented.
What You Will Do:
- Support implementation of new ERP implementation by validation and process mapping
- Map & document processes in Europe
- Drive and implement improvement through an understanding of the process gaps and proactive approach to the solution
- Consolidate and analyze data for reporting
- Acquire Commercial Finance skills to support Commercial Finance teams
- Coordinate between Sales, Marketing, Finance and Commercial Admin teams for commercial operational processes
What you will need:
- Proactive and improvement driven approach
- Fluent English, another foreign language would be an asset
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance, accounting, economics or related field
- Business processes experience favorable
- Very good Excel and numeracy skills
- Knowledge of SAP would be an asset
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Communication skills and ability to work in a multinational environment
What we could offer:
- Onsite training giving you the opportunity to learn, grow and shape your career
- Temporary contract via Manpower for 5 months
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to gain first professional experience