Intern in Human Resources Team
Would you like to gain professional experience in an international and well known organization?
Are you curious about what Human Resources work is like?
If yes, don`t hesitate, join our Team and try yourself in a corporate environment!
What are you going to do during your internship?
- Support HR administrative duties ensuring the highest standards are maintained and that data is accurate
- Responsible for various HR projects
- Administer changes to employee’s terms and conditions including paperwork and Workday systems updates
- Prepare ad-hoc reports
- Become a part of HR Team – you will have a chance to learn about HR processes, labor law and employee life cycle within the organization
To do the job well you need to have:
- Student status, preferably studying Human Resources
- Availability to work 30 hours per week in flexible schedule
- Willingness to learn about HR procedures and support the HR team,
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as on your own initiative
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Minimum 6 months of paid internship
- Ability to gain excellent experience for your career within freshly opened Global Business Service Center
- Brand new office close to city center
- Free onsite refreshments (variety of coffee, tea, fruit)
- Casual dress policy