We are part of HAVI Group - a global privately held company focused on innovating, optimizing and managing the supply chains of leading brands.
Founded in 1974, HAVI employs more than 10.000 people that serve customers in more than 100 countries. Over the past 40 years, HAVI has grown in size, global reach and breadth of services and customers served. This journey continues and a large part of the transformation happens in Poland.
For HAVI Kraków we are recruiting for an:
INTERN IN CORPORATE REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
/Kompleks Biurowy Wadowicka 3/
- are fluent in English
- are a Student of min. 3rd year of Law, Administration or equivalent
- want to start your career in the corporate world
- enjoy analysis
- basic knowledge of real estate contracts terms & conditions
- have a very good eye on detail
- have at least basic understanding of MS Excel
- are available 20h per week since 1st of September
then HAVI Kraków is a perfect place for you.
By joining our team, you will learn from our experts how to:
- ensure the integrity and quality of key data in the Real Estate Contract Database
- analyze contracts to find discrepancies and if necessary flag spotted issues
- update & maintain Real Estate Contract Database with the information from assigned contracts
What we can promise:
- paid internship
- atmosphere which supports learning processes
- constant feedback on your performance
- experts that will help you achieve your goals
- collaboration with multinational teams