What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
The GE Healthcare IT Center of Excellent presents our employees with the unique opportunity to play a key role in the development of a dynamic and rapidly growing technology function in Krakow, Poland. We are gathering the best and brightest IT professionals to solve challenging business problems, share their ideas, and enhance their skillset, whilst making a meaningful difference to countless patients around the world.
We are a $19 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), employing more than 50,000 people worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. Join us!
We are searching for the best candidates for the position of:
(1-year paid internship)
Location: Cracow, nr ref: 3272423
We are looking for The HR Intern who will provide quality HR compliance, administrative support on a fulltime basis to the HR Team and clients as well as works on real projects. This internship will give the intern valuable, real-world experience, as well as providing the Human Resources team with additional administrative support. Well suited candidates should have an interest in human resources or organizational development. Students must be currently enrolled and plan on pursuing a career in a related field.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Provides HR Administration support
• Assists in onboarding process for new employees
• Builds and maintains effective working relationships with both internal and external customers that will help facilitate effective communication of business information
• Collaborating with cross-functional HR team to ensure proper information flow
• Develops PowerPoint presentations and other graphic presentations to communicate progress, share best practices, or to provide updates.
• Support with planning and logistics for events, such as recruitment events, trainings, and more.
• Works on various projects for Talent Management, Learning and Development Program, Communication, Benefits etc.
• Performing assignments where trust and accuracy are required
Qualifications / Requirements:
• Current enrollment in a degree program that will lead to a bachelors or technical degree or equivalent
• Active Student’s status – Student of III or IV year preferably
• Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
• Effective time management and organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Creativity and the ability of using your own initiative
• Enthusiasm, drive & determination
• Excellent language skills in Polish and in English (both oral and written)
• Availability for 35-40 hours per week would be an asset
• Previous intern experience
• Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
• Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction
• Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones
Please apply via "Aplikuj" button.