The Digital Technology Internship offers students placement opportunities for 12 months in GE Healthcare. The DT internship consists of an intensive combination of on the job training in various technologies and opportunities for exposure across multiple information technology concepts, finance, leadership, and business skills.
Essential Responsibilities Internship follows one of the tracks listed below
- IT Project Management (Release Management Analyst, Service Transition Analyst, Business Analyst, Digital Operations, Project Manager)
- Software development (Programming, Data & Analytics, Architecture, Database Engineer, Data Visualization Engineer, Java, Salesforce, Software Engineering Specialist and even more!)
Main topics of interns training:
- IT Skills: hands-on experience in programming
- Soft Skills: presentation, public speaking, exposure
- Team: effective collaboration, performing under pressure
A successful DT internship with GE l Healthcare can lead to opportunities such as:
- GE's Digital Technology Leadership Program (DTLP). DTLP is a two-year world-class leadership development program, designed to attract high potential
- candidates with a passion and aptitude for technology and to further develop their technical, leadership and business skills as they transition from academia to the working world.
- Permanent and paid work within GE Healthcare, working with teams on solving real problems and supporting external and internal customers.
- Internship extension on the same or different position
- Students minimum at 3rd year of University, studying technical disciplines (primary IT)
- Proven academic excellence throughout their educational career, showing evidence of being on-track for a degree in a quantitative discipline: Computer Science/ Physics/ Management Information Systems/ Mathematics /Engineering preferred
- Fluent in English
- Willing to work full-time during summer and min. 20h/week during academic year
- Someone prepared to sign 12-month long contract starting from 1st of July
- Technology enthusiast. Passion/aptitude for both software and information technology. Up to date with current industry standards, trending software and information technology development tools.
- Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom. Extra initiatives/engagements in student organizations is a plus
- Communicative & open- minded. Good written and verbal communication skills
GE drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are