Customer Service Team Leader UK
Welcome Original Thinkers to our Regional Business Services Hub in Krakow, Poland
Our global $18 billion FMCG business is built upon original thinking. For 145+ years, Kimberly-Clark has challenged conventional wisdom to reimagine how we can better serve our consumers around the world with brands such as Kleenex® and Huggies®. From our new Hub in Krakow, you will own important work that will enable our organization to succeed in Europe, the Middle East and Africa and globally. A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the Kimberly Clark Professional.
Customer Service Team Leader for KC Professional (UK market)
Job description and responsibilities:
- Leads Customer Service Kimberly Clark Professional for the UK market – preparing targets, delegating tasks, motivating, coaching, shift scheduling.
- Initiates the actions to deliver outstanding customer service to customers in line with business requirements.
- Provides real-time monitoring of work load, performance and staffing levels to ensure efficient operation.
- Responsible for service level adherence and achieving key performance indicator targets.
- Collaborates with other departments and foreign offices on a daily basis.
- Establishes effective on-going stakeholder communications, making sure all key stakeholders are kept updated on progress against the objectives & metrics.
- Supports to handle major incidents that cannot be resolved by team members alone.
- Conducts interviews and makes hiring recommendations.
- Performs team members’ evaluation according to K-C standards.
- Reviews training needs and knowledge gaps, initiates trainings an
- Work closely with the team on monthly and weekly reports, provides analysis of the results.
- Works with management on customer service initiatives, process improvements.
- Maintains a strong culture of internal control to ensure a 'well controlled' audit finding.
- Lead and drive Continuous Improvement and standardization of processes to reduce process waste.
- 2 - 5 years of relevant Customer Services leadership experience or Customer Services/Supply Chain experience.
- SAP knowledge will be an asset.
- Strong communicator with experience of influencing stakeholders and management.
- Understanding of LEAN principles and record of driving continuous improvement.
- People focused with strong motivational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results under pressure.
- Proactive and resilient with a strong “can do” attitude.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Competitive salary and attractive performance related bonus.
- Standard benefit package.
- Modern office located in the heart of Krakow
- Private Medical cover
- Free onsite refreshments (Variety of coffee, tea, fruits)
- Casual dress policy
If original thinking and a passion to build something new inspires you, come unleash your power at Kimberly-Clark.