Welcome Original Thinkers to our Regional Business Services Hub in Krakow, Poland
Our global $18 billion FMCG business is built upon original thinking. For 145+ years, Kimberly-Clark has challenged conventional wisdom to reimagine how we can better serve our consumers around the world with brands such as Kleenex® and Huggies®.
From our new Hub in Krakow, you will own important work that will enable our organization to succeed in Europe, the Middle East and Africa and globally.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the Kimberly Clark Professional (KCP) as a Customer Service Specialist.
Hallo! Wie geht’s? In this position you will be the main point of contact for Customers within the region, for all supporting marketing and sales, ordering activities, enquiry/query management to resolution, across the entire Order to Delivery (OTD) process.
Your key requirements in this role:
- Managing a customer portfolio to drive a great experience for our Clients
- Resolving enquiries, delivering queries, raising invoice adjustments, as well as liaising with interested parties and communicating both progress and outcome
- Partnering closely with Sales and Marketing teams (sample request, Keys, Spare Part Orders, Manual Promotions and Price Changes)
- Participating in process improvements by applying lean tools (e.g. Kaizen)
- Creating and maintaining Optical Character Recognition (OCR) & Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) systems
- Excellent communication (written & verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills will be essential
- Excellent telephone manner
- Proven track of record in a customer facing role (asset)
- SAP system working knowledge (asset)
- Fluent English and German
- Great opportunity to join company at the start-up phase of Global Business Service Centre in Krakow
- Complex training and knowledge transfer
- Competitive salary and attractive performance related bonus
- Modern office located in the heart of Krakow
- Private Medical cover
- Free onsite refreshments (Variety of coffee, tea, fruit)
- Casual dress policy