Elefanco is a team that mediates between the employer and the employee. Every day we simplyfy the way to get a new job. Our offers come from proven employers. By entering into cooperation with us, we guarantee safety and exemplary service.
We are looking for Customers Service Representative with Slovak. Work involves service of one of this language clients by phone. This is a sales position for services that the customer already knows. Salary contains of hourly rate and high sales commissions. There is a possibility to work remotely or in the office - Warsaw, Lublin.
Pursuant of the ordinance of the Minister of Health of 13 March 2020 regarding the announcement of an epidemic emergency in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the entire recruitment will be conducted remotely.
– Possibility of remote work
– Flexible schedule agreed individually with Team Leader
– Training package guided by internal trainers
– Lot of benefits: Mulitsport card and private health care
– Entertainment rooms
– Attractive salary of 5,600 PLN gross and more, depending on the level of language proficiency and sales skills
– Knowledge of the language minimum C1,
– Experience in similar position will be an asset,
– Good computer skills,
– High communications and interpersonal skills,
– Motivation and commitment.
– Accepting, processing and updating orders,
– Advising clients on matching issues,
– Sale of additional products, increasing orders,
– Providing infromation on orders, problem solving.
Send your CV and please attach the following clause without wich the application will not be taken:
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of this proces and future recruitments(in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on protection of personal data (Journal of Laws from 2018, position 1000) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the freemovement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR)).