Welcome Original Thinkers to our Regional Business Services Hub in Krakow.
Our global $18 billion FMCG business is built upon original thinking. For 145+ years, Kimberly-Clark has challenged conventional wisdom to reimagine how we can better serve our consumers around the world with brands such as Kleenex® and Huggies®.
From our new Hub in Krakow, you will own important work that will enable our organization to succeed in Europe, the Middle East and Africa and globally.
Are you self-driven and love communicating with clients?
Do you want to investigate issues and search for system solutions?
Then we do have a Consumer Customer Service Specialist position for you. You have here a unique chance to develop yourself within Customer Service Consumer area at Kimberly Clark. You will take care of the clients’ portfolio, become their dedicated face and support to them in case of any query related to their orders. Remember that this is our central service where you truly impact the business (not a Call Center).
You will be the main point of contact for Customers within the Europe region, for all ordering activities and enquiry management to resolution, across the entire Order to Delivery (OTD) process. You will become a SAP expert maintaining order data within our SAP R/3 System.
- Processing and managing customer orders from start to finish (capturing orders in various formats, processing them and pro-actively managing any subsequent changes).
- Dealing with queries relating to the OTD process.
- Proactively managing customer portfolio to capture & process orders, manage changes and achieve delivery on-time-in-full.
- Maximizing customer satisfaction (as measured by the Advantage Group or other surveys) and minimizing customer complaints.
- Resolving inquiries and delivery queries promptly and to liaise with interested parties, communicating both progress and the outcome.
- Communicating on a daily basis with the following cross functional teams; local Business Units, Logistics & Distribution, Accounts Receivable, Planning, Category Managers, Marketing Managers, EDI team and Master Data.
- Communicating pro-actively on a daily basis with customer contacts.
- Participating in regular, occasional teleconferences or meetings with the Customer.
- Providing dedicated order management and supply chain, logistics expertise.
- Identifying and solving systemic and complex order fulfillment and supply chain related issues.
- Identifying opportunities to improve own, team, and department efficiency, evaluating risks.
- Participate in LEAN and Cost Transformation activities, initiatives where required to maximize profits and align or standardize processes.
- To understand KPI requirements in order to achieve and exceed desired results.
- Understand and fulfill all regulations of the internal policies of the company.
- Preferred experience in a customer facing role
- Team player
- Able to use own initiative
- Be able to work with multiple deadlines, tasks
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent time managements skills, sense of urgency, able to separate urgent and important
- Adaptable and responsive to change
- Proactive with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication (written & verbal), interpersonal skills will be essential
- Enthusiastic, resilient and able to manage pressured situations
- SAP skills will be ideal but not essential
- Attention to detail, analytical and high level of accuracy
- Fluent English
- Fluent French
- Competitive salary and attractive performance related bonus
- Office located in the heart of Krakow
- Standard benefit package
- Opportunity to travel as the part of transition
If original thinking and a passion to build something new inspires you, come unleash your power at Kimberly-Clark.