Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Our Polish community consists of over 7,600 people. The headquarters are located in Warsaw, Cracow, Lodz, Wroclaw and Katowice. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
What will you do?
- Project Delivery: Deliver projects for global clients by working together with medium to large size teams. Responsibilities may include strategy, implementation, process design and change management for specific modules
- Business Development: Support efforts of global sales team to identify and win potential opportunities within the practice.
- Industry Experience: Provide industry expertise in at least one of the above sub-segments of the Public Service industry
- Domain Development: Development of assets and methodologies, development of point-of-view, research or white papers, internal tools or materials for use by larger community. Acquiring skills that have utility across industry groups.
Who and what we are looking for?
- Minimum Bachelors’s degree is a must, Master’s Degree is desirable
- 2+ years of exposure to Consulting and experience in the Public Service domain is desirable
- Good exposure to large Digital Transformation programs in the Public Services domain. Interest in technology trends and use cases with an ability to strike meaningful discussion
- Ability to conduct primary and secondary research to unearth facts, generate actionable insights, synthesize and present the findings
- Good analytical skills to provide clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights. Command of data analytics & visualization tools will be a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, cross cultural competence and adaptability to thrive in a dynamic environment. Project delivery experience with small globally diverse teams in direct client-facing roles will be great. Preferably aligned with exposure and certifications in Agile delivery methodology
- Fluency in second EU language (German preferred) in addition to proficient English language (written & spoken) will be a major plus
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office - dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are
- Flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives
- Full work comfort - private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace)
is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Check out all our job vacancies at our website: www.accenture.pl/operationswarsaw
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.