👍🏻 Are you self - motivated and results-oriented?
👍🏻 Do you feel good with dynamic and global work environment?
If the answer is yes and you want to start your career in FinTech 🚀, you should apply for OANDA's offer!
We have come a long way since our first currency feed over 26 years ago, we are an award-winning global company offering leading currency solutions for both retail and corporate clients, from a tech start-up to a global corporation. We launched a trading platform that helped pioneer the development of online-based trading around the world, enabling forex and CFD investors the ability to trade the financial markets.
What will be your scope of duties?
- Providing daily administrative support to the Outsourcing Operations Global Manager.
- Informing internal clients about the project status, answering their questions and providing support throughout the vendor lifecycle.
- Creating and maintaining documentation to guide internal clients through vendor selection, onboarding and management.
- Assisting with setting up vendor records within OANDA's contract management system.
- Reviewing of vendor contracts ensuring they are aligned with business needs and regulatory expectations.
- Collaborating with global, cross functional teams.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree or final year of the study (ability to work 30 hours weekly at least).
- Previous experience with customer service or in administrative role will be an advantage.
- Fluent English.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Very good communication skills and ability to cooperate with the peers.
- Good organizational and project management skills.
- Continuous improvement and change management mindset.
What do we offer?
- Life insurance & medical care
- MultiCafeteria (tickets, vouchers)
- OANDA Cares (4 Charity days) and Wellness Days
- We take care of our associates every day e.g. we organise contests, look for opportunities to celebrate together or deliver healthy food and sweets ;)
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.